[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2009 is a go!

Marcin Wojdyr wojdyr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 12:40:08 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 17:31, Mel Chua <mel at melchua.com> wrote:
> Marcin, do you recall where you heard/saw that rule? Googling for things
> like "gsoc limit of 2 students" isn't getting me anywhere - I want to have a
> few moments to read through all the docs and historical paperwork before
> emailing Leslie (likely tomorrow, as there will be time to catch my breath
> then).

I can't find it now, but I'm quite sure I didn't just make this up. I
registered my organization for GSOC in 2007, and either there was a
recommendation to not ask for more than two students, or maybe there
was such a rule when Leslie explained how she allocated the slots.
Anyway, that's for sure not a hard limit and finally everything is up
to GSOC organizers (Leslie).

Marcin