[Sugar-devel] possible additional talks for XOCamp2? and Re: Greg Smith Over and Out

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 08:46:14 EST 2009

Hi Ed et al,

SJ is managing the XO Camp now, please follow up with him. I wont make
the meeting myself.

Thanks all for the kinds words and for your support. I have worked
closely with ~300 engineers over the course of my career. I can say
without hesitation that this team has some of the best in the business.

Once I find a new equilibirum, I'll try to pitch in again as a
volunteer. Until then I will be off the list at the end of today so
please contact me for OLPC work or anything else at: gregsmithpm at gmail.com

Thanks,

Greg S