[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2009 is a go!

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jan 9 03:17:11 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 23:26, Ed McNierney <ed at laptop.org> wrote:
> Yes, but in 2007 "they" were "us", no?

No, the point I'm trying to make is that the two organizations are
very different in a dimension that is specially important for the
issue at hand.

OLPC is an organization that has a reputation of being hard to work
with for several causes that were certainly out of my own hands.

I really hope that SugarLabs will be known as easy to work with and
everybody there is making a big personal effort to achieve it.

Hope it clarifies,

Tomeu