[Sugar-devel] possible additional talks for XOCamp2?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:03:54 EST 2009

My proposal for a talk on the Earth Treasury digital textbook project
does not appear in the schedule, although it is described below on the
same page,http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2/ . Can I get some time
for it? We have a dynamite list of partners, as outlined at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Creating_textbooks. I spent several hours
yesterday with Doug Engelbart discussing the possibilities for
combining his ideas, my ideas, and all of the other ideas that have
been or soon will be thrown into the pot. I have to go blog about that
now. I have invited representatives of several partner organizations
to join us at XOCamp2.

Also Greg, sorry to see you lose your job. Will you be able to stay
around for XOCamp2?

How do we find out who is left at 1CC?

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org> wrote:
> I would like to give the following talks at XOCamp2 if there is space in
> the schedule for them and others are interested. Please let me know if
> you would be interested
>
> 1. Evolution of a deployment organization.
[snip]
And Children are my nation.