[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2009 is a go!

Nirav Patel olpc at spongezone.net
Thu Jan 8 17:46:03 EST 2009

Students working on Sugar related projects don't have to be restricted
to Sugar Labs.  Two GSoC 2008 students worked on OLPC projects through
other mentoring organizations; one through Python and the other I
can't recall.  If there aren't enough OLPC specific projects, it would
still make sense for OLPC students to work on Sugar projects.  Though,
judging by the number of quality proposals last year, I don't forsee
there being any shortage of project ideas.

Nirav