[Sugar-devel] Greg Smith Over and Out

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:58:55 EST 2009

Hi Greg.

You have been an inspiration and a source of strength for all the LA
volunteers..without you OLPC-sur would not have been as it is now.

I  also want to thank you for the help you gave me to
organize efforts in Colombia

Thank you so much..and good luck in your future endeavors.

P.S if you come to Colombia sometime, i'll be glad to be your host.

Rafael Ortiz