[Sugar-devel] possible additional talks for XOCamp2?

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Tue Jan 6 10:54:19 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 10:11 -0500, Greg Smith wrote:
> Hi Jameson,
>
> Sorry, I think its too late to change the schedule. A lot of people are
> coming in from out of town and some have set their flights to coincide
> with the agenda.
>
> You can probably catch Bryan one on one sometime that week, especially
> if there is beer or lunch involved ;-)
>
> BTW I think you have made a great contribution to the project for a long
> time. I look forward to meeting you in person and I'll try to make sure
> you get access to all the info you need while you are here.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg S

Jameson, the two of us are do for a seriously long meeting anyways. I
can review my presentation w/ you in person.

I second Greg's statement that you have made a great contribution to
this project over a long time. I am very much looking forward to meeting
you in person.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director