[Sugar-devel] possible additional talks for XOCamp2?

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Sun Jan 4 23:50:10 EST 2009

I would like to give the following talks at XOCamp2 if there is space in
the schedule for them and others are interested. Please let me know if
you would be interested

1. Evolution of a deployment organization.

About the challenges of building a deployment team from scratch and
lesson learned along the way. Not a very technical talk.

2. Karma - Not for Hackers, for Designers

Talk about my still evolving ideas for a flash-based activity framework
called Karma

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director