[Sugar-devel] Full Licence field

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Feb 28 10:33:01 EST 2009

Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> I suggest a palette attached to a button in the toolbar to show this
> info, or a modal alert similar to the object chooser.

A long time ago, someone at OLPC (was it Eben?) suggested adding an
About menu item to the Stop button in the activity toolbar.

Sugar-toolkit could contain common code to display a simple About box
with information extracted from the the activity.info file.

We might also extend the activity.info with fields for authors names
and emails, license information and so on.  Dennis Gilmore suggested
to use the same tag names of RPM spec files for easy conversion.

Where does the bundle specification live these days?  Last time I've
read it, it was still on wiki.laptop.org.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/