[Sugar-devel] Future of Rainbow + Sugar?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Feb 24 12:03:40 EST 2009

Michael,

when several weeks ago you showed me in #sugar your patches to Sugar
and explained the new rainbow concept, I told you that it seemed a
good idea and that the patches looked pretty good.

As you said Rainbow wasn't ready for 0.84, I told you that we would
talk again when work on 0.86 starts. Which it hasn't yet, afaik.

So I don't think you should feel sad because of our schedule. All
projects need one and it's good to try stick to it.

I will repeat that I think Rainbow can be a very important part of
Sugar and that we should see how integration should happen, but I'm
afraid I cannot directly help you with coding, etc because as you know
I'm very tied with 0.84 right now.

Hope it clarifies,

Tomeu