[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] SoaS - moving onward...

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 22:00:28 EST 2009

One more thing.  Going forward, would you guys be willing to produce VMDK
files for VMWare / VirtualBox in addition to the ISO?
A lot of activity developers (including myself) develop entirely using
emulators and this would allow us to test our work on the latest versions.

Here are the steps (prepared by FGrose), which could likely be automated by
someone clever enough:
http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick_VirtualBox/Preparing_a_disk_image

Best,
Wade