[Sugar-devel] [Activities] using the browser to display help/docs

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 15:04:03 EST 2009

On resume mode in Home, there should exist a distinction between
currently opened activities and those which arent: both are colored
right now, with no distincion.

 Perhaps the currently opened activities should appear in a closer
circle to the main XO. So, in the outside ring you can launch and
resume fresh and past activities, and in the inner ring you can resume
presently opened activities.
I think someone else also suggested something like this, and I think
its a great idea: because it brings upfront another way to switch
between opened activities, and makes clearer the difference between
activity launching, past activity resuming, and presently opened
activity resuming.

Eduardo