[Sugar-devel] Sugar now has smoke test procedures.

Marco Pesenti Gritti marcopg at sugarlabs.org
Sun Feb 22 09:36:51 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<marcopg at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> We have instructions for SoaS. The whole page could use some cleanups.
> In particular we should not mix different distributions in the same
> page imo and we should expand the linux section. But it's a start.
>
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick#Fedora_based_Sugar_on_a_Stick

I cleaned up the page a bit and expanded the linux section. Running
the script on Fedora is known to work, it *might* work also on other
distributions. I'm sure the instructions can be improved, feel free to
edit or to send questions. Also please report any problem you run
into.

Thanks,
Marco