[Sugar-devel] Moon-9, almost (Re: addons.sugarlabs.org is starting to work)

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Feb 19 22:48:56 EST 2009

On 18 Feb 2009, at 15:04, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as the site is becoming more functional, we are in need of feedback
> before we direct there the masses.
>
> Could activity maintainers register and upload their last activity
> bundles? Please try to also upload at least one screenshot, the site
> will be much prettier that way ;)

OK giving up for the night :-(

I've merged and built a new moon-9 with aslroots very kind addition of
resolution independent scaling code, but I can't get it uploaded to
a.sl.org, I thought it was a Safari browser issue, so I tested with
Firefox as well, but no luck. I get as far as:

	http://addons.sugarlabs.org/en-US/developers/addon/submit

But the 'Get Started' button does nothing. Game over. Any hints
welcome, but will need to wait until tomorrow for me wake up and try
again.

Regards
--Gary

P.S As a member of the ActivityTeam, I am rather embarrassed to have
to ask what I should now do with the Moon-9.tar.bz2 file that fell out
the back of ./setup dist_source (couldn't see any ActivityTeam wiki
suggestions for how to officially publish Activities other than the
links to addons). I'm not officially part of any (confusingly) named,
temporally aligned, carbohydrate molecular substrate, but am very
happy to provide the source code somewhere formal if it makes distro
packager lives easier.