[Sugar-devel] Testing Sugar 0.84, Monday 2/23 and Tuesday 2/24

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 09:44:16 EST 2009

We're getting close to release of 0.84, and we can still use some focused
testing.

Testing is a lot more fun, and effective, when you do it with friends.
(Collaboration testing absolutely requires it.)  So if you have time,
*please* join us on Monday and Tuesday.  The developers will all show up
on freenode, #sugar, at 14 UTC (3pm Central Europe time, 9am Eastern US
time), and we'll figure out what most needs testing, and how we can best
do it together.  I personally plan to be around for a few hours each
of these days.

We will be testing the latest build of Sugar on a Stick, which Simon and
Sebastian will make available very soon.

If you're planning on coming, shout out with a +1.  :)

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]