[Sugar-devel] What should we call it? Addons of Activities

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Feb 19 08:21:23 EST 2009

Ok,
Then activities it shall be.  Due to the complexity of the code, it
uses mod_extensively, The move is going to have to be cold turkey.

Steps.
1 . Bernie point activities.sugarlab.org,
activities-testing.sugarlabs.org, and activities-devel.sugarlabs.org
at sunjammer.
2.  I will create the virtual hosts as needed
3.  I will create user aslo-devel and move the devel code as needed.
4.  I will update the config.php to reflect the changes.

As this point activities-devel.sugarlabs.org should be stable.  Other
also team members can start hacking to make the other changes as
necessary.

Let the changes stabilize for a day.  Friday we can move activities-testing.

As soon as we are satisfied with the changes, we can move
activities.sugarlabs.org.

Activity developer are encouraged to continue adding their activities.
 Their work is stored in the database which will be unaffected by
these changes.

david