[Sugar-devel] [Etoys] Etoys - service move?

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:49:03 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> On 18.02.2009, at 12:02, Simon Schampijer wrote:
>
>> Hi Bert,
>>
>> did you guys talked/decided about moving the git repo and trac
>> infrastructure to Sugar Labs services already?
>
> We did, but progress is a bit slow. Is there any reason to hurry?
   I don't think we need to be in hurry...
   But etoys ticket has been submitted to SL's trac already, so we
should do something about this asap.
   It seems right thing to me to have all etoys ticket in olpc trac
until we are really ready to move.

> IMHO it would be best take this as an opportunity to untangle the
> various bits and pieces - the Squeak virtual machine (squeakvm.org),
> the Etoys core (squeakland.org), the Sugar activity (sugarlabs.org) ...
   what would be needed specifically, do you think?
   Actually I have been comfortable with current settings :-)