[Sugar-devel] addons.sugarlabs.org is starting to work

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Wed Feb 18 19:28:42 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 04:04:02PM +0100, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as the site is becoming more functional, we are in need of feedback
> before we direct there the masses.
its exactly time to ask my favorite question :)

What will happen if someone download TamTam/StoryBuilder/etc,
and unfortunately hasn't csound/pygame/etc installed?

One possible decision:
we could create meta package w/ frequently used dependencies,
like csound/olpcsound, pygames etc

Whats our strategy in that case for short/long period?

--
Aleksey