[Sugar-devel] [Localization] Exception for 'View Details' option for the object palette in the journal

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:38:23 EST 2009

Hi, I still "vote" that the Detail icon resemble [...] , i.e., a black
rectangle with 3 white dots (ot better improved by even).
I think that as it is, it resembles a Play button, which will confuse
people. In fact, I would suggest the following:

That the current Details icon (triangle inside circle) be used for the
Resume/Start options, and the [...] icon be used for the Details view.

Eduardo