[Sugar-devel] Notes on triage meeting

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Feb 12 15:31:20 EST 2009

erikos ran an awesome meeting.  My notes on what I think the purpose
should be:

First Goal.  To go through all UNCONFIRMED bug reports and determine:

* whether the bug report is a dupe.  if so, close as Duplicate.

* whether the bug report is missing key info.  if so, ask questions in bug
and set status to Needinfo.

* whether the bug is from a previous release and has already been fixed.
if so, close as Obsolete.

* whether the bug is relatively minor.  if so, set to block next release
(right now 0.86) and set status to "new".

* whether the bug is urgent.  if so, set to block current release (right
now 0.84) and set status to "new".

Every bug should fit into one of these categories.

How does that sound?  Simple enough to get a good triage team off and
running?

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]