[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] activites known not to either work at all or not on certin platforms

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 02:34:27 EST 2009

well this entire conversation was really brought about because I
couldnt practice speech with my 2 nephews... Im sorry if I crossed the
line a bit, but I think what I said needed to be said... SoaS is
indeed the best plqtform right now  and the kids not only loved it
(one 9 the other 3) they needed no explanation for the interface... to
them it was as natural as eating a piece of bread.