[Sugar-devel] Is it possible to disable "sharing" for an Activity?

Carol Farlow Lerche cafl at msbit.com
Mon Feb 2 21:46:04 EST 2009

Gary, I've used it for many years on machines much less powerful than the
XO, often for an sshable net meeting with multiple participants, and I think
you might need to do a few simple things to speed it up for yourself.
(Remove fancy graphic backdrop, try for a smaller palette).  These things
are pretty congruent with the normal state of the desktop on the XO.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:

> On 3 Feb 2009, at 01:02, Benjamin M. Schwartz wrote:

"Don't think for a minute that power concedes. We have to work like our
future depends on it."  -- Barack Obama