[Sugar-devel] Is it possible to disable "sharing" for an Activity?

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:21:48 EST 2009

There might be something in the Sugar Almanac, see
http://sugarlabs.org/go/ActivityTeam/Resources for a link.

Alternately, an example of how to disable sharing is here:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/math/repos/mainline/blobs/master/mathactivity.py#line75

Note to Sugar toolkit guys, I'd love to have a formal API to indicate
"collaboration not supported".

Best,
Wade