[Sugar-devel] Image Quiz Activity

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:15:30 EST 2009

Might we worth peeking at the IMS-Question and Test XML standards for
inspiration.  http://www.imsglobal.org/question/

Eventually someone will want to have this data also go into Moodle quizes
and/or they will want to be able to use commercially available questions
and/or they will want to use commercial quiz creation tools.

Cheers,
Caroline

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove