[Sugar-devel] Ideas on how to more widely propagate Sugar Desktop in regular and VM versions of soas and opensuse-edu files (Forwarded to list)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Thu Dec 31 14:40:01 EST 2009

Forwarding e-mail
Open for discussion

Happy New Year!

Tom Gilliard
satellit
Bend, Oregon

> I am writing to you to inform on what I have doing lately to propagate
> sugar more widely.

Thanks for this writeup, Thomas - I'd love to respond to this discussion
on a public list; it may be be that other folks (like Wade) are
interested and working in similar areas, but we won't be able to find
and take advantage of those partnerships unless we're consistent about
having these conversations in the open. Would you mind forwarding this
conversation to sugar-devel?

David, Walter, Sebastian - would you mind continuing the conversation
there?

--Mel