[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release StopWatch-4

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 23 18:53:45 EST 2009

James Cameron wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 09:24:51AM -0500, Sugar Labs Activities wrote:
>> Activity Homepage:
>> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/addon/4263
>
> ASLO doesn't say ... but is there a git repo for this code and how are
> contributions handled?

Thanks for the reminder.  I just added in the link to the git repo, which is

http://dev.laptop.org/git/activities/stopwatch/

If you have a better idea for how to list developer resources in ASLO,
then the ASLO folks would probably be happy to hear it.

As for how contributions are handled, I'm the maintainer, and so far no
one's offered any contributions.  If you'd like to add something, well, we
should talk.

--Ben