[Sugar-devel] SoaS font scaling issue

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Dec 22 22:15:31 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 09:53:39PM -0500, Art Hunkins wrote:
> Any sure-fire (and hopefully simple) way to recognize the XO-1.5?

I don't know when it began to be available, but there are several
OpenFirmware filesystem entries that can be read by an activity; they
contain text without terminating line break.

- /ofw/architecture contains OLPC,

- /ofw/model contains B1, B2, B3, B4, C2 for the XO-1, and D1 onwards
  for the XO-1.5,

- /ofw/banner-name contains /ofw/architecture, a blank space, then
  /ofw/model.

Works for me on XO-1 build 802 and XO-1.5 build os64.

I don't know if there is any other recommended way.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/