[Sugar-devel] ASLO stats

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Thu Dec 17 20:54:10 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 05:05:31PM -0500, Wade Brainerd wrote:
> Hi, two questions about ASLO statistics [1]:
>
> 1. How is the Active Daily Users statistic calculated?  I wasn't aware
> of any feature in Sugar that would track how often activities are
> launched.  It seems to have started to record nonzero results
> mid-September.

Active Daily Users is a bit obscure for me, how mozilla counts them
but in our case it is a number of update requests from sugar-0.86's
updater. Download stat. I guess we can just rename it to not confuse
users.

> 2. Any idea what's with the massive drop in downloads for November 20
> - December 2?

we lost/didn't-count-all stats for several days while moving ASLO here and there
and due to problems w/ hardware.

> As an aside, the Zoom Out button in the interactive stats viewer works
> correctly, but the Zoom In button does not.

yeah, it works in some cases but doesn't in others
I'm afraid we can't do something here, its upstream problem and
got the same troubles on addons.mozilla.org.

--
Aleksey