[Sugar-devel] How to enable activities

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Dec 14 16:05:18 EST 2009

On 14.12.2009, at 18:36, Sascha Silbe wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 06:02:00PM +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
>> IMHO a small but really helpful interface addition would be binding F3 in home view to switch between List view and regular view.
> I would find that quite confusing. How about a different key instead to switch between several views on a screen (for neighborhood and group as well once they support list views)?

I'd suggest to try it.

Normally you wouldn't even know the shortcut is there. Which is okay in this case. You can switch between zoom levels using function keys as usual.

But I find myself hitting F3 when I'm in the list view just because that normally gets me to the circular home view. I'd find that a very natural key binding (and similar bindings exist on other systems).

- Bert -