[Sugar-devel] How to enable activities

Philippe Clérié philippe at gcal.net
Mon Dec 14 11:32:56 EST 2009

sugar-install-bundle installs TamTam activities with no errors but they are
not shown in either the List View or the Circle View. I don't think there's
a problem with sound. The original OS, Ubuntu 9.04, appears to work just
fine.

By the way, the machine is a Zareason Terra A-20. Nice little machine. The
keyboard though appears a bit flimsy. Press the F7, F8 keys and you can see
the entire row of F keys dip at the center. The ZXC row has 3 half size
keys: comma, dot and slash. Annoying for an adult, but the children probably
won't even notice. Wireless works fine. Sound volume is low even at 100%. In
general thought I'm happy with it. We'll see how it takes the pounding from
children.  :-)

--

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>