[Sugar-devel] Blueberry iso md5sum discrepancy
philippe at gcal.net
Sun Dec 13 13:09:58 EST 2009
I put blueberry on a stick. I does not load on my HP Mini. It hangs on the
seventh dot. I wouldn't be surprised if it's again a problem with the
Tried it on the Thinkpad and it works fine. Except I don't see Turtle Art and
the TamTam apps. I must have missed something...
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
On Sunday 13 December 2009 10:04:48 Walter Bender wrote:
> Yesterday, I switched the documentation on the page to the shasum,
> which was also included on the download page.
> 2009/12/13 Philippe Clérié <philippe at gcal.net>:
> > I just downloaded the blueberry iso and the md5sum I get is:
> > e0576a9e09d3eb13de46099c8d1ee74d
> > not
> > 4740da1026ab049b7781bbbdf21a8115
> > as reported on http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Blueberry.
> > The downloaded file seems complete at 617,611,264 bytes which is equal
> > to the 589MB reported on the download page.
> > Please advise...
> > Thanks
> > --
> > Philippe
> > ------
> > The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
> > <Anonymous>
> > _______________________________________________
> > Sugar-devel mailing list
> > Sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
> > http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/sugar-devel
More information about the Sugar-devel