[Sugar-devel] create new Sugar SIG group on google groups or lists.sugarlabs.org?

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Sat Dec 12 23:01:24 EST 2009

I have gone ahead and created a google group for the Karma SIG

http://groups.google.com/group/karmajs

While mailman is a great piece of software I generally find google groups
easier to search even though mailman is mirrored on gmane. Many newbies
aren't familiar with w/ gmane.

Also, another reason in favor of a google group is that most JavaScript
mailing lists use google groups. These are the kind of developers that karma
hopes to bring to Sugar development.