[Sugar-devel] discovering open clip art library

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:45:00 EST 2009

yeah its carried as standard in most distributions and installed, at least
in then schools I've been to, and connected directly to software packages
like open office and inkscape.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 20:12, Christoph Derndorfer
> <christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> there are a lot of notes farther down the page
> >
> > But the top of the page clearly says that the section is deprecated. Also
> > the information that is there doesn't contain enough beef for me to
> > understand whether the solution meets our requirements. Plus it doesn't
> look
> > like it's available anywhere...
>
> Take a look at the openclipart package in Ubuntu, and presumably in
> other distros.
>
> "The Open Clip Art Library is a collection of 100% license-free,
> royalty-free, and restriction-free art that you can use for any purpose."
>
> Or at these.
>
> http://www.freebyte.com/clipart_images_photos_icons/
>
> > Christoph
> >
> > --
> > Christoph Derndorfer
> > co-editor, olpcnews
> > url: www.olpcnews.com
> > e-mail: christoph at olpcnews.com

> Edward Mokurai (默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر ج) Cherlin
> http://www.earthtreasury.org/

Ogden Nash <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/o/ogden_nash.html>  -
"The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up, it's always a cat."