[Sugar-devel] links and commands for supporting development

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Wed Dec 9 15:20:36 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 06:47:01AM +1100, James Cameron wrote:

> But on a network you control, that receives no connection initiations
> from untrusted or compromised hosts, in otherwise controlled
> circumstances, it's a fine thing to do.
It is. But it's hard to be sure of that, especially if the hosts are
connected via WLAN.
Better safe than sorry. Especially if we're talking about publishing
instructions that someone else with a setup quite different from ours
might follow.

PS: Yes, I'm using NFS3 at home, even without IPSec (but still sshd
configured to do key authentication only). :)

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/