[Sugar-devel] seeking feedback on sketch of a new color selector
simon at schampijer.de
Sun Dec 6 07:54:59 EST 2009
On 11/12/2009 09:32 AM, Walter Bender wrote:
> Thanks for all the feedback.
thanks for your work on this Feature and for using the Feature Policy.
Your Feature has been accepted for the 0.88 sucrose release cycle for
the following reasons:
- your Feature is supported by the community (as seen in this email
thread) and backed up by many requests from the field
- a design is available and has been discussed (in this thread too)
- you have been following the Feature policy guidelines 
- a full Feature page is available 
The Feature has been accepted and is listed at the 0.88 Feature page .
It would be great to land this Feature in the next development release
(Sucrose 0.87.2) . Please work with the maintainer of the Sugar
module  (Tomeu) to include it.
A few questions:
- in the Feature page you mention the 'random selector', is this option
still available in the latest design?
- you mention a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-Z), which is a standard way to
undo an action: is it right that the undo option is removed and that
this shortcut is then not needed anymore, too?
More information about the Sugar-devel