[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar in the splash screen

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:19:26 EST 2009

The image position affects boot time in plymouth?

The logo works best in the center - it's vital we communicate what the
name of the interface and platform is.

We had mocked up a number of approaches
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Boot_Logo) and for Sugar
on a Stick, chose the centered Sugar logo for three "dots" and the XO
avatar for the rest
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Boot_Logo)

Sean