[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] GetBooks version 4
nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:41:27 EST 2009
Last night I ran the same test on the same XO, no changes to anything,
and I was able to find every word I searched for and download PDFs
successfully. I can't account for why the other test failed. There
was nothing in the log to suggest anything.
I *did* notice some odd search results, though. In addition to the
books I was searching for (by author's last name, usually), I'd find
some that I couldn't explain. I didn't have a chance to write down
these results, so I have to rely on my memory, but in this case the
results were similar whether I used your latest Get Books or the first
one I checked out of the git branch.
When searching for "burton" I also got a bunch of Andre Norton novels.
When searching for "mars" I also got Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.
When searching for "griffith" I think I also got some H.G. Wells titles.
There was nothing in the metadata you show for these books to suggest
how these got matched.
On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just tried it and it works fine for me. Could you take a look once
> again, and also check the log.
More information about the Sugar-devel