[Sugar-devel] [Feature] CC_selection_in_Journal

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:19:21 EST 2009

A discussion about licensing in today's marketing meeting brought to
mind a feature that managed to miss Feature Freeze back in 2007 and
subsequently was abandoned. Please check out
[http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Feature_CC_selection_in_Journal#UI_Design]
and comment.

we provide no mechanism for them to assign licenses to their work.
This feature introduces a license field to the Journal to give the
learner an opportunity to assign a Cc license to their work.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs