[Sugar-devel] 0.84 maintenance

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:17:36 EST 2009

Kudos Daniel.

Re the lack of maintenance of 0.84, as Simon pointed out, are ranks
are thin. But also, I am curious as to where 0.84 is being used in the
field. Are any of the major (or even minor) deployments using it? I
ask because I still wonder whether or not it wouldn't be easier to
backport 0.86 to F11 than revisit 0.84. Just asking, not suggesting
you stray from your plan.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs