[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Question #81566]: Can't boot MacBooks at GPAfrom CD + USB

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Mon Aug 31 22:05:32 EDT 2009

FWIW, on a WinXP system of mine, a helper CD I made and booted from, completely ignored my SoaS and booted into Windows.

Not very encouraging. I'm finding that quite a few systems I have around here don't have a USB boot option. I've a feeling that most systems more than 4 years old or so fit into this category.

Art Hunkins