[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [IAEP] Deployment Team meeting on Wednesday September 2nd - 14:00 UTC

Pilar Saenz mapisaro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:00:36 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pilar Saenz <mapisaro at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/8/31
Subject: Re: [IAEP] Deployment Team meeting on Wednesday September 2nd
- 14:00 UTC
To: Bastien <bastienguerry at googlemail.com>, iaep
<iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org>, devel at lists.laptop.org

Hi Bastien,

2009/8/30 Bastien <bastienguerry at googlemail.com>:
> Pilar Saenz <mapisaro at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Next deployment team meeting Wednesday September 2nd - at 14 UTC (9 EST) on
>> irc.freenode.net (English channel: #sugar-meeting Spanish channel:
>> #sugar-reunion).
>
> This date I cannot attend, I will be in a plane.

:-( we'll miss you

> Maybe next time we should use a service like http://www.doodle.com to
> try to find the best match (not to say that this date is not the best
> match, of course...)

I proposed that date because it was the original one. But we can
change it for the next meeting.
doodle is off-line but i find a similar service: scheduleonce

To coordinate the meeting for the week beetwen 14 sept and 20 sept
please send your availability using the link
http://www.scheduleonce.com/MP.aspx?param=VT0xNDk0OC5NPTY2MTMuVD0x

Thanks

--
María del Pilar Sáenz