[Sugar-devel] Jabber Testing Monday Aug 24

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Mon Aug 31 06:09:59 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 11:47:13AM +0200, Martin Langhoff wrote:
>So controlling for Gadget and reg'd numbers, it seems that the
>ejabberd version (or perhaps other XS compoment) version makes a
>difference.

I am no expert, but changelog entries seem to indicate that the
underlying compiler of ejabberd, erlang, have had major improvements
from major release 12 to 13, both in networking code, SMP and locking
(i.e. threading).

So even if using same version of ejabberd, it might make sense to check
which version of erlang it is compiled/linked against.

Regards,

  - Jonas