[Sugar-devel] development team meeting

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sun Aug 30 14:18:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

what about a development team meeting tomorrow? Now that feature
freeze is past us, we should discuss how we are going to make sure
that Sugar 0.88 is going to be a rock solid release.

If you plan to help with testing, bug triaging or development, please
considering passing by.

A first proposal of a time is tomorrow Monday 30th of August at 14.00
UTC, soudns good to everybody?

Thanks,

Tomeu

Farning