[Sugar-devel] SoaS Test Day: Join the Support Team

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sun Aug 30 11:11:26 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

as noted in our roadmap for Sugar on a Stick [1], we are going to have a
joint test day with the folks from Fedora's Quality Assurance [2] to
improve the quality of SoaS on its way to version 2 (in November).

The test day is scheduled to take place on September 3, which is this
Thursday. We are also going to announce the SoaS v2 beta release
shortly, which is intended to be used for this testing.

However, we are still looking for people to join the team to hang out in
the IRC channel and to provide directions and help to the testers.

If you have some spare time on Thursday and are able to contribute to
this effort, please sign up in the Fedora Wiki [3]. In case you don't
have a Fedora Account, please drop me a line and I will add you there.

Thanks,
--Sebastian

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Roadmap
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA