[Sugar-devel] GHOP

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sat Aug 29 19:38:33 EDT 2009

Just a quick heads up that it looks like google will be running a
second round of GHOP[1].

It will likely be later this year or early next year.

So high school teachers and students let's start thinking about this.
Any volunteers ready to stick up hand their to run the program for
SL:)

The cool thing is, all of the tasks look like great 'how to get
involved tasks'[2]. As far I can tell, this is a win for everybody:)

I am off to figure out how to get our name at the top of the queue in
case they limit participating projects.  Thanks Jameson and everyone
else for making our GSOC rock.  With the reputation you have
established, our chances look good.

david

1.  http://code.google.com/opensource/ghop/2007-8/
2. http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-gnome/issues/list?can=1&q=completed&colspec=ID+Status+ClaimedBy+Summary&x=status&y=claimedby&cells=tiles