[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] new technical list in spanish

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 14:35:06 EDT 2009

The list was created to ensure and give the possibility to people that
don't know English or are not to confident in it to participate in
Sugar development,

We'll hope that students and developers from all Spanish-speaking
countries take the lead and begin to support the overall sugar
development.

Rafael Ortiz