[Sugar-devel] The ARM is near

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Aug 28 13:37:24 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:16:36PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>Also, Sugar has been reported to run on the Gdium which uses a MIPS
>Loongson CPU. If someone on this list has access to one of those, we
>could check that activities with binaries are made to run there as
>well.

Yeah, I applied for a developer machine for Sugar testing when they
advertised a developers' program, but they never replied on that - only
subscribed me to their general (advertising-like) mailinglsit and wanted
me to then join some Google group which I declined.

If anyone is in contact with those guys, I am still interested in
devoting time on that - if being sponsored the hardware.

  - Jonas