[Sugar-devel] New F11 for the XO-1 Build 6

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Thu Aug 27 01:38:23 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:50:12AM -0400, Steven M. Parrish wrote:
> All normal warnings apply.  This is development code.  Please report any
> issues you may have.

I tried flashing os6 to NAND. It boots until X comes up, then it gets
stuck on a white screen. I am experiencing the same problem with Martin
Dengler's builds. xo50 was the last one that worked. More recent builds
fail in the same way as os6.

- If I press the power butten then I get a nice image and the machine
suspends. If I press the power button again then the machine resumes to
a white screen.

- Alt-left, Alt-right, Ctrl-Alt-F1, Ctrl-Alt-F2, Ctrl-Alt-F3, etc do not
get me to a terminal. Ctrl-Alt-Erase does nothing.

I am happy to try stuff if you can suggest how to diagnose this problem.