[Sugar-devel] [Testing] New F11 for the XO-1 Build 6

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:24:13 EDT 2009

Thanks for your reply  Mitch.

Even thought, i pressed the '√' gamepad button at boot
the system does not pass from loading ramdisk,
can any body build a new F11 on XO  .img with the solution propossed
by Mitch ?

wmb: The solution for this is to add "dcon-unfreeze unfreeze" to
/boot/olpc.fth, somewhere before the "boot" line, thus turning off
"pretty boot". Alternatively, if you want to keep pretty boot,
releasing the screen only after all of the text messages have
finished, you can add "echo 0 >/sys/devices/platform/dcon/freeze" to a
late initscript.

or what can i do to workaround this issue ?.

Rafael Ortiz