[Sugar-devel] Etoys packages

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Aug 26 08:27:44 EDT 2009

On 26.08.2009, at 12:11, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:48, Bert
> Freudenberg<bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>> On 26.08.2009, at 11:44, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>>>
>>> Btw, can we update the rawhide package for etoys?
>>
>> I don't even know what "rawhide" is but sure, go ahead. Or am I
>> misunderstanding?
>
> Sorry, I'm referring to the packaging for Fedora, I have just updated
> all packages in glucose except etoys, which I don't have permissions
> to rebuild. It seems to be maintained by "gavin".

Ah, I see.

I keep forgetting to copy Gavin on new release announcements. But
then, I can't possibly cc all the package maintainers for all the
distros out there (unless they subscribe to an etoys-announce list ...
now there's an idea). How is this usually handled?

And if it just means rebuilding the package, maybe Gavin can give you
permissions? See, I'm blissfully ignorant of "real" packaging ...

- Bert -